Monday, June 09, 2014

All The Ways You Let Me Down


If you're following me on twitter and been reading my tweets lately, I'm not going to apologize about RTing some tweets that are promoting one of my favorite band to date and their new album that will be release on June 10th. Friday night Alternative Press streams the whole album and I'm so happy listening to everything and I'm so happy for Candy Hearts. I wish them lots of good luck this year and hopefully this new album will bring them more blessings and hopefully I will meet them one day (even not this year). With Matt's effort to favorite my tweets or the mini-and-sometimes-weird-conversation with Mariel over twitter, I really want to meet this band. I even beg on Hayley last year to put them on their luggage so I can meet them maybe next time when they come back here. 


If I get my copy, I don't know how long I will put it on repeat. Congrats again Mariel, Matt and John!

So I will spend a little effort to listen on the Alternative Press stream every now and then while waiting for my bundle by this month or by July.  

I considered this as my breather after watching The Fault In Our Stars. :D


 The dream's not dead 
It was just sleeping

No comments:

Post a Comment