Friday, July 04, 2014

Pico de Loro


It was a last minute decision to come with my aunt and uncle so I rush packing. Everything was mostly rushed but we survive our decision to escape this little town and go to paradise.

It was a very long drive if you took Cavite than Tagaytay. So we prefer taking Tagaytay road than the other way. Why? Because we tried both ways, we took Cavite on our way there then we decided to take Tagaytay on our way home though there's beautiful scenery on your way down after the tunnel (Cavite route). I don't know maybe because we came from the east that's why it seems too far. I therefore conclude that if you are near MOA then took Cavitex if you're near Tagaytay then choose the other way. I really prefer Tagaytay just because I love it too. Haha

Wherever you're from I advice you leave early so you'll be there by 8:00 or 9:00. From Tagaytay it was just 1 hour or less because we left at 12:45 and we arrive at Tagaytay before 14:00. When on our way there, we left Angono by 9:00 and we arrived at 14:00 (there was a moment when our driver had wrong turns but that doesn't eat up the hours) I think the time travel talk is enough. Haha.

My aunt was the one who arranged everything so I have no idea how can I give you pointers except the time travel. Haha. Oh and bring foods!

We stayed in a condo so pretty much its more comfortable that staying in a hotel (?) For me at least, it was. Even the condo was not yet finished with all the appliances and stuff, though it feel like it was already but the TV was the missing piece because the technician didn't arrive but its also good so we can talk and play with the kids and no internet. Haha. I bet even its summer SUN don't have access in there. :D

When we arrived it was already 2pm and we're hungry so we eat first then steal a little rest and we fixed our registration almost past 17:00. Registration is needed if everyone wants to swim on the beach or on the pool area ₱1,000.00 ($23) for 12 years old and up while its ₱300.00 ($7) for 4-11years old, its free for infant to 3 years old (and that's valid for your whole stay as long as you wear your wrist band). The rest of activities have different price range and its pretty expensive (all transaction was in cash card where you will load it up so you can buy or use other facilities) and there's a difference if you're a member or a guest. (I don't know if there are different rates every peak season and off).

The beach is from 6:00 to 18:00 only (maybe because its too dark in the area) while the pool is from 7:00 to 22:00 but some of the activities are up to midnight or 24hrs open.

I would love to spend a whole week there but it will be super expensive. Haha. It was a really nice place to escape once in a while. I asked Nikka and Gem if they're free but they're not so I decided to ask my niece and nephew. Of course it will be a different experience if a friend was my company. 

I was always (of course) the one behind the camera and if I'm in the picture there's only a minimal chance that I approved that shot. Haha. Enjoy some of my photos and if you want to view more you can check here.


It was also a bad choice of date because I was just loaded with work a day before leaving so pretty much I was tired the next day but I assured that everything was done before leaving. Next time. :)

Can't wait to go back :))

No comments:

Post a Comment