Monday, July 07, 2014

Two Weeks Ago . Scales

Today is June 24, 2014 its 1AM and my 3rd tattoo is now 5 months old. Yesterday, I got my 4th tattoo and it was a mermaid scale. Why mermaid scale? Because I think I was a mermaid before life. I was enrolled in a swimming class way back in high school and I loved it. I just hate the competitions and stuff but doing it as a hobby is a good thing. Unfortunately, I stopped because of school and then there's college but I love the water and I'm still wishing we have a pool where I can do laps whenever I want.

I also love the beach but being tanned after is a different story. Haha. I also love under the sea, the sea creatures, my favorite Disney princess is Ariel and I do believe that once there was a real mermaid (my grandmother can confirmed that because she said that in the river near their house, there will be a beautiful voice at night).

For a very long time, I was thinking what to cover a birthmark that I was trying to hide ever since and while I was searching for a mermaid tattoo I saw scale tattoos. I didn't knew about that but there it was under #mermaidtattoo and then I google to see more. Before I was just thinking of putting a feather in there without any reason I just want to cover it but the scale tattoo changed my mind.

This was the only tattoo that I asked permission to my mom but she doesn't approved it of course but still I want it. No, I need it for self satisfaction because let's admit it people judge other people and I'm sick of other comments when it comes to that and it hurt my feelings and ever since I open myself to tattoos I know I'll put one in there. I know it stays there but knowing that it have a mermaid scale now doesn't bothered me much unlike before that even I was wearing a skirt people may see it and people may judge. Haaa. Even some close to me judge that part of me and it hurts so bad! Now the only thing hurt was the healing because I can't figure out how will I sit in there to pee! Haha.

After all of the tattoos now I can tell which one hurts so bad and yes this was it and before people ask me if it hurts my always answer was 'No' but ask me now I'll answer 'Super!!!'. It may take a year now or so before crossing out some on my bucket list again. Haha. Pao also noticed why I wasn't screaming or saying ouch the whole time because he said it hurts so bad for him if he's getting one maybe because I really need some reality check that I'm silently appreciating the pain and it hurt so bad but I think it was bearable. 
This will take some weeks to healing and a little sacrifice is not bad at all. 

Thank you Igin and Pao! So good to see the improvement of Pao ever since I first saw him back in January.

I'm now a mermaid. What's up? Haha.

I can't say it will be the last because tattoos are so addicting and you will not stop after getting one. Now, I really need to figure out how to pee.

It was an intoxicating experience but back thigh tattoo -

Current day: Two weeks and there's still a few parts that are peeling off so I think it should be good for the next days and probably I can wear jeans now because my skirt collection was good for 2 weeks. Moreover, I can now pee and sit just like the old days. HAHA


I'm now obsess with thigh tattoos. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment