Thursday, July 24, 2014

UAAP S77 . 1-0

Throwback Thursday . lol 


The opening ceremony may not be the best for you but best or not that chills that I felt while watching was the best because one of my favorite season is officially open.


1st game was UE vs UP and I'm so surprised about the performance of UE. UP on the other hand is being so clumsy all the way. (If this is like an open letter then be it) They will be a hard contender for this season and UE will be facing UST on Wednesday (July 16, 2014). Though we still need to see the performance of other teams that will play later today (July 13, 2014).


Moving to the 2nd game, as what I always say this new season is bitter sweet for me. Its hard not to find RR Garcia and Terrence Romeo on the court but winning our first game against the defending champion was so sweet and it makes my heart so happy. No offense but I'm super happy about this win because we don't really know what to expect in this season without TR and RR. So the win yesterday proves something that even with the key losses / the scorers of the FEU there is still this team that is willing to do everything just to get a W in every game. Team work was the answer and I'm happy that it just took 2 quarters for them to adjust and winning against La Salle was a good start for this and maybe a bonus? Naah. I witnessed the game live so I know that they really played well too and this game maybe the eye opener for them which is somehow scary because they will have a revenge on whoever they will face next and let's expect another kind of face off by 2nd round.



"Loyalty to feelings is important" - If I Stay | Gayle Forman

No comments:

Post a Comment