Thursday, July 31, 2014

Random . July 2014


Sometimes, it depends on the people who are around rather than the two of us. 

This is why somehow I like to feel that again and ..... Ahh never mind.  

When? I don't know. 

'Ain't It Fun' will always be one of my favorite song. 

Should I tell him? I'm used to weird dreams but this one.... Daaaang this dream is haunting me. - 070414

Your decisions are always pretty lame and I’m not a big fan.

I know better things and that’s for sure. 

This new tattoo is confidence. 

A year after is it worst or better? Well, I guess you are still wrecked. 

I think after that I need some intoxicating experience again. Hahaha!

See I'm on the right track baby I was thinking straight. (Tune of Born This Way) 

After 2 weeks, the pain that I felt during my 4th tattoo session is now in the past. 

I don't know what to expect today and its one of those day that you are not looking forward to but at some point I want to end this day asap. I don't know if I'm over acting but maybe I'm not. Good thing there's a plan ahead of this day so bring it and I believe that something will save me after.  

It feels so strange to wear jeans and now I can sit properly. Ain't it fun? Haha. 

Hahaha. Sabi nga ni Pao, "ikaw ang hinirang". 

Omg. I'm fan girling right now. Hahaha. Very inappropriate at the moment. 

That's why eating is very inappropriate because it gives you another set of energy. I'm so famished. 

One day, one shot. I never got that opportunity. 

Hair cut today, dye tomorrow. :D

At least its just a year and a few days for you. I'm trap for 9 fucking years. 

Headache all day. 

There should be a good result later after suffering a Saturday-morning-traffic. And then we won! 1-0 :))) - 071214 

If I feel so much joy I forget my mantra but then when I feel so sweaty it crawls back to my current thoughts. Though I'm still thankful for experiencing commuting and my jeep-trip.  

This is the only second time that I used 'happy heart' after Tegan and Sara. 

That my friend is confidence. :) 

I was paying attention but then you are saying stuff that's contradicting my beliefs that's when I know I stop understanding whatever you're saying. 

I can't remember the pain from my 4th tattoo session.  

Thinking about the next tattoo is driving me insane but in a good way. At the same time I want some little one before that.  

This wind is so terrifying. #glendaph 071614

That was like the worse epilogue I read. I read too much book now in a span of a week there's no thrill anymore but I'm looking forward on reading 'If I Stay' this weekend. 

This blog as well as my photo blog is keeping me sane. 

Dude, your feeding my ego. 

Your negativity is irritating. 

Tattoo plans.

Too much thoughts but I'll let it pass for now, I'll write it down later. #WhereSheWent

Someone always watch us from a distance

Questions. Maybe if we don't have questions then we will be insane. 

For now, I'm done with my books. 

Don't ever ask if the movie is better than the book because it will never be. 

Sometimes, I just don't care. 

Better know where to place yourself before I give you a buffet of your own bullshits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment