Saturday, July 21, 2012

UAAP Season 75 is Officially Open

It was my first time to watch on Opening Day but since Gem is so proud of FEU she invited some friends and we missed the opening program (so I can't share anything about the opening program) ... When we entered it was almost done and since our ticket is SRO we have to stand until the end of the 1st game (UE vs. NU) ...  


you can still see vacant seats and that's what MOA Arena means SOLD OUT

FVR on a friendly jump ball 






Not that exciting game since that's the final score ... and UE appealed some issue against NU ... but still NU is a must watch team this season (if that rhyming is acceptable). I'm excited to see NU vs ADMU game, since UST won against ADMU and there will be a lot more unexpected things that will happen this season ... MOA Arena as a basketball place is nice looks like I'm watching on the states and looks like I'm playing NBA 2k12 on an iPad except that I'm not controlling them. hehe and since I'm living in Rizal area, MOA Arena is too far from me and tickets on MOA Arena is too hard to get since they are a little unfair .. I miss Araneta but there are still games that will be on Araneta and hooray for that and Cubao is so accessible to everyone most especially there are so many terminals going to Manila, South,  North and East.

My rant over MOA Arena will never be over .

No comments:

Post a Comment