Sunday, July 01, 2012

Confused .

Photo from Havaianas Philippines Fan Page (Epic Fail on the FEU slippers) 
here's a version of the FEU slippers (it deserve a solo pictures since it was flop on the group picture and this is the one that making me so confused right now. :|


Havaianas + UAAP Collection is making me so confused. :( When I first saw the FEU slippers, I was already thinking of getting it since I'm collecting Havaianas ever since and I haven't bought a pair for the last 2 years and its really hard to make decision about this . </3 Yep, its cute and nice .......

But as a familiar user of Havaianas the print on the sole will fade soon (that's why I don't buy Havaianas with printed sole). I'm still thinking about it and it cost 1,195PHP each and I can get a decent hoodie or 2 shirts or a skirt or a pair of shoes or just save it (that's the reason why I'm being confused). I actually have plans if I'll be getting this on the release date which is on July 6, 2012 (HAHAHAHA) that I'll go in Megamall early in the morning and have some Gong Cha and KFC or Bon Chon (bwahahaha [evil laugh] BUT IF ONLY I'LL BE GETTING THIS).

Still confused .. :(
Of course there will be an entry if ever I'll be having this. :|

and because I think I'm already OVER on getting Havaianas ... planning to collect some heels for a change. HAHAHA

All photos are from Havainas Philippines Page on Facebook .

No comments:

Post a Comment