Friday, June 29, 2012

Pink Wednesday Tour

I welcomed this year with Simple Plan concert  (January 12, 2012) and did have a second concert this year with Avril Lavigne (February 16, 2012) and that was so far my concert life for 2012 tho I really want to see WATIC, The Maine and Lady Gaga I let it passed because I'm also saving up on something and now I still end up with nothing (yet). Last Saturday night, Globe put a link on their twitter and saying that they are giving away 999 pairs of tickets for Nicki Minaj and all you have to do is to fill up a form and I'm just using my phone by then and I asked my friend Lhea (who also registered for the promo) if she can register me and I send her my e-mail and mobile number and she registered me on time. YAY! then Globe says they will e-mail on how to get the free tickets on June 26 but still I'm not hoping for this one until I get the tickets on my hands. June 26 passed and on the 27th of June there is this email by 2pm without QR Code, I started to tweet Globe for million times but as I told myself if there will be no other email until 7pm I will not get the free tickets, but I refreshed my Gmail until another e-mail was sent by Globe before 7pm and I'm willing to run on SM Taytay just to get the tickets. I called Nikka knowing its her day off and I know that she is just planning to stay home the whole day and asked her to go with me on SM and she did say YES! HAHAHA

I want to have Lower Box tickets but since there are no available (or maybe just the system of selling tickets where sometimes its available, sometimes not) I only got Upper Box (free seating) I asked Nikka if she want to go but for some reason she refuse to go ... and honestly if she refuse I will ask Gem (my forever dude on anything) I know if its free she will not refuse it (lol) then I posted on Facebook that I'll be seeing Nicki Minaj then Josh commented almost like (why not her) I told her because I don't have any idea that you like her (actually I'll try to ask her if Gem refuse my offer too but obviously not so....) and since its just days before UAAP Opening we can be familiar to the MOA Arena. Hahaha!


Despite of the wrong email I still got free tickets. Thank You Globe and Blackberry and to Lhea!! <3 and that night I just knew that these Nicki Minaj tickets are not for sale on the market unless you won on a promo from Globe or other celebrity or you get the new Blackberry phone. 

Honestly, I'm not a big fan but I saw her E! True Hollywood Story and somehow I listen to her songs not just to Super Bass FYI.

Nicki Minaj, see you on July 11, 2012 :) 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga group?
    There's a lot of folks that I think would really enjoy your content.

    Please let me know. Many thanks

    Review my page; ipad 3 price malaysia

    ReplyDelete