Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Doctor in Baby Pink

Last March, Alaine and I know that Ninang Jeng will go home here with her parents and we don't want anything from the states just some Dr. Martens ... and when I browse their website these baby (Chalky Colours) are the latest that time! and I've been dying to get some pink since I got my first one and without hesitation I know what I'm getting.


and yes! I got the pink one. Tho its a little sensitive to water so I make sure I'll be using this baby when there's indoor event or at least when it will not rain the whole day... 

So here's my separate post about my baby pink ... I'm so in love with it and I still crave for one or two or three or as many docs that I want but I have to stop for now. hehe 
Photo bomb post .... 








group picture of my 4 Doctors. :)
but seriously, I think I'm just going to get one or two more that I can wear when it rains or at least something just for my daily thing maybe I'll get a yellow or green or a gray that have a smooth or patent lamper as a material ... I really don't know for now but as I said, I have to stop for now because I'm saving for something   that I also love to have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment