Monday, July 09, 2012

Happiness Overload

Last Thursday, my aunt call me out of the blue than the usual, I'm thinking if what she will ask or anything but as I entered the room she pointed on a paper bag then boom! OUR DR. MARTENS ARRIVED!!!!!!!!! YAY! I'm feeling so hyped when it comes to this. HAHAHA. She called Alaine if she can meet us but unfortunately she has exam the next day and she need to review. We meet the next day, My aunt told her that a doctor is looking for her and then she jokes "Who? Dr. Martens?" and look around the room and she haven't see it yet! HAHAHA then look around again and she was like WHOA! and she hugged the box (my cousin is so cute!) Then she opened it ...
1914 Dr. Martens for Alaine
then I helped her on how to put the shoe lace
Looks good on her right?! It's so perfect because she also love to cosplay
I don't know why I'm so in love with boots ... 
Instagramming ....




That's Alaine's docs. I know she's so happy with it. :) I can't wait to go out and have a docs day with her. HAHA

I don't know what's the reaction of my sister when she saw her's and I don't have a photo of her wearing it but it's on my mom's camera so ... one thing I know she is also happy because she loves wedges and this one is called Mona.




Me wearing it




The 2nd to the last picture was the box of our ordered except for Alaine's box ... 
Talk about the last photo ... YES, I NOW HAVE A PINK DOCS!!!!!!!! I LOVE THEM AND SINCE MY LOVE FOR HER IS UNEXPLANABLE, SHE DESERVE A SINGLE POST JUST FOR HERSELF. LOL

Sorry for the ALL CAPS ... I'm HYPED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment