Saturday, July 21, 2012

UAAP S75: FEU vs UST

This was the 2nd game on the opening day: Battle of Espanya and Morayta !!! UST players came out first and you can see them on the first photo and when FEU players went out they go straight to the center of the court and do their usual stuff before a big game. 

Group Meeting / Group Hug (lol)
FEU Tamaraws
Terrence, Achie and RR
Russel, Carl and Christian
UST Growling Tigers




Let the game begin!

This guy in front of us are wearing a shirt from Season 72 or 73 and good thing I have his picture . HAHAHA (I'll tell the story at the end of this post)
FINAL SCORE! FEU WON!

Spotted: Jerie Pingoy of FEU FERN in this photo (I only realized that when I was putting watermark/s :)
Gem and I before the game
The story behind the guy in front of us was this ... on the last 4minutes of the game it become intense since it was a close fight and we are all standing, shouting and jumping then that guy face us (we are at their back) almost reading fist bump with me or Gem and he suddenly turn around maybe because he realized that he don't know us at all. hahaha then when the game was over and UST didn't shoot at the their last chance and Terrence rebound the ball, we are jumping and shouting and he fist bump with us! HAHAHA the best feeling and its the best way to start a season for FEU (I will always remember the semis last year .. )

Watching a game live is always my stress reliever .. I hope the schedule of FEU's game for the 1st round will never be changed .... fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment