Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Too Early for a Year.


Came up with the title just a few minutes ago (when I posted the photo on facebook, haha I posted the picture on facebook just because I want everyone to know that I got a tattoo and for them not to ask too many question when they see me). The reason behind this is so simple, not as complicated as my first ink but too emotional.

I have this board (hanging near on my closet) where you can write some birthday wishes and signature or maybe names of visitors ... when I celebrated my 18th birthday and I suddenly stared at it exactly on my dad's message (as if everything is blurred except for his message) last December 27. 2011 when I'm getting ready on my Eastwood trip with friends. If your not familiar with my tattoo history, I got my first tattoo on my 22nd birthday (here's the story). I should just get this as my first one but I don't know where to put it and the first one was a perfect ending of something.




I'm really happy that I have this now, my number 1 source of strength, if not one from so many people at least the only person who accept me for the whole me, the only person who trust me 100% on anything and the guy who I terribly miss for almost a year, my Dad.

One more reason why I got it yesterday was, he was in my dream tho his face was blurred but we hugged each other. :(

I really don't speak or open to anyone how I really miss my dad, I just cry in my room not every night but mostly.... I never speak on his funeral, I don't want to stare at him when I visit him because it makes me cry but I'm the girl version of him.

I still cry when I know he's the only one I need, hopefully this tattoo will help me to be more strong to face every day and to deal with different type of person.

Dad, I will never stop missing you. I hope you're happy up there. I'll be strong for mom and sis. Please just guide me.

I love you and I really miss you so bad. :(




Arrggghhh!!! tattoo, why your pain is so addicting. LoL. Got it at Fineline Tattoo at SM Taytay unfortunately Butch Bautista was busy doing a portrait of a baby so one guy (Revo as Pao told me) did this and he even told me that I'm selfish for I'm the only one who can read it and I was like (duh, obviously the message is for me so why would I share it with everyone *this sounds so mean*) but he was so patient to me the whole time and I forgot to ask his name. Hahaha. Thanks bro. :)

-I think its good to get tattoo from different artist as long as you go to the trustful one. Be sure you are allowed to get a tattoo before getting one!


Typed this last July 18, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment