Monday, February 17, 2020

Pod Sibs Book Club . Girl, Stop Apologizing (Jan 2020)




This book is honestly a hard read for me. Don’t get me wrong it is really an easy one but took me 2 weeks to read this book. I’m not sure if I’m still having trauma with “The Stand” or I’m just really lazy for this. 

For real, this is an easy read. 

Why did I say that this was a hard one? Well if you have you’re own beliefs and somehow being just too realistic in life or just analyzing my own if I’m doing this life decisions right or because it’s just hitting the right places, it’s a hard read. (Didn’t make sense. I know). 

I like and rate this book 5 stars on good reads. 

I’m somehow already practicing on my own some things that was written or mentioned but also got some additional tricks on how to play the cards while I was reading this. 

Somehow makes me question some life-decisions that I made. 

Also this was the first book that I read with this kind of genre. Maybe the closest one that I read to this was “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne (not really read but I watched/listened the video of it). 

It was also hard because we are not on the same path and somehow hard to maneuver the lesson and apply it on your own situation. Maybe on mine, it’s just hard to apply it on a daily basis though as I analyze just my own self, I also assured myself that It can be still useful on some aspect. 

If you are being lost on track and need some motivation, this is a good read. For the past days that I’ve been reading this, I somehow needed to be reminded about some contents on this book. Somehow we forget the important lesson or strategy in this life and a little reminder and add-ons are very important for us to be back on track. 

This is a good read, really and an easy one. 

Be always reminded that everything is a process. 



“There are a hundred ways to learn to swim and one very easy way to drown, and that is by being unwilling to admit you’re drowning in the first place.”
Girl, Stop Apologizing: A Shame-Free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
Rachel Hollis

No comments:

Post a Comment