Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Book . November 9

November 9 by Colleen Hoover



Usually on book its always on a daily basis well most of it but surprisingly on this one it was just in November 9 of each year. Never thought that it was possible to write such story. 

In a year there can be drastic life changing moment and not seeing each other regularly is ok but no contact number or even email even for emergencies, it was refreshing to read. 

You might be able to think how but well, for some it really does happen. Maybe not the exact story or situation but for sure some can relate to this kind of set up.

This book makes me realize that you can’t read a back to back Colleen Hoover if you are not prepared for twist, turns and of course, feelings. Makes me realize why I actually stopped years ago. So instead of doing another one of this genre, I might be on a little break from books. I’ll catch up on series a little bit then get back on reading. I will also wait on what will be the book for March for the book club. 

This is a good book. Also I think I hate a book-series. Lol I seriously don’t want to be hook on this kind of story and characters because I wish they are real. 

My current goal for book is 10 but I think I can make 20 this year. It makes a lot of distraction from reality and instead of scrolling on social media (specifically Twitter) I was reading but I’ll make sure to also catch up on series so there will be beak in between books. 

Ben and Fallon are too young for some serious relationship and their story is a proof of perfect timing. 



“One of the things I always try to remind myself is that everyone has scars,” she says. “A lot of them even worse than mine. The only difference is that mine are visible and most people’s aren’t.”
November 9 | Colleen Hoover

No comments:

Post a Comment