Saturday, February 29, 2020

Random . February 2020



Started this month with hometown friends ❤️. 

Finally after 3 months. #21 02.02.2020

You think I don’t know that? I’m actually doing it on purpose. 

Reading this book followed by watching Hayley being so honest and comfortable in an interview was a little bit of therapy for me. Makes me rethink and pause for a moment. A lot to take in and to process at almost 5am. 

One more week of waiting. #2020goal 

I guess some people are either blind or just naive. 

Next time I don’t want to feel like this anymore. 

5 songs. Ms. Williams is spoiling us too much. 

Not starting this week right so I’m hoping for a personal good news on Thursday. 

And the bad vibes keeps on coming. 

If you are not guilty then act as you are not. 

Been trying to avoid being emotional or just expressing feelings lately because it seems inappropriate. Little tears from here and there isn’t surprising at all. 

A little help will never hurt. 

As a person with trust issues, I refuse to comment on everything. 

One more month. #2020goal

When the blood in your veins is pure hatred. 

Badly missing the good old days. 

Maybe I wished to be numb toward some things and now that I’m already used to it, I’m a little bit searching for feelings. 

A self satisfaction of one is a burden to so many. 

Valentines. 

When your heart is full of hatred and anger. 

I feel so sorry for you that you felt so unloved but also it was your decision to block that feeling in your system. 

Maybe I was expecting a little love on Valentines despite of the hate that’s been spreading endlessly but no. Maybe lighter days doesn’t deserve a day if it’s meant to be the beautiful end of darkness. 

“Love happens all the time” still one of my favorite tattoo. 

I want to write all this feelings even the anger and life questions but I think I rather start to read the book for this month to shake all of it so I’ll burst sooner than later. // oops. I wrote a little then started to read.

There’s satisfaction seeing other people happy. Enough to see that positivity is still happening. 

With this kind of stress. Do you think I’m still planning my life ahead? 

Being impatient while waiting patiently. 

Trimmed my nails, face mask and trimmed my hair. 

I need some distraction while waiting. #2020goal

This book really got a lot of feelings. I’m screwed and distracted. I like. In the morning, it’s back to reality. Goodnight. #ItEndsWithUs 

Stop passing other people’s problems to me. I can’t even handle my own anymore. 

I’d like to be a morning person but there’s more peace at night. 

I’m not sure if it was a wise decision but it still feels good. #worklife

Another Colleen Hoover book, done. I’ll go back reading her. Promise. 

Friday nights are somehow my favorite. 

The world is testing mg patience. 

I want to upgrade my phones but #2020goal isn’t achieved yet. 

There’s something peaceful about Saturday. 

The other day, I baked now I cooked spaghetti which are not perfect. 

H. That was betrayal. #17 02.24.2020

Can’t wait for the release of new phones so I can finally upgrade. 

Just watched the recorded IG live of Hayley. What a way to start the morning. 

I really don’t mind crossing paths with you, I just don’t know what’s the right way to react or greeting to say. #17

No. I’m not over tattoos and I think I will never be. 

Maybe I felt betrayed but that proves that I just missed the friendship. No doubt. #17

Nope. You don’t need to tell me that. 

So many thoughts in my head that I may need a week-off. Lol as if. 

So weird to have this kind of thought in the morning. 

That will be more awkward than to bump in with my ex-best friend. Lol

I’m not sure if you are regretting it now or just at least thinking about that wrong move. / oh. plot twist. 

Move on. 

Some people really change for the worst, huh. 

Busy week. Done. 

Last day of the month. February 29 2020. 

There’s something really off on Huawei phones. 

This month was quick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment