Thursday, October 31, 2019

Random . October 2019



Yet again an impulse buy that make me doubtful. 

Why can they act so relaxed when I panic.

Zombie apocalypse is better to happen than seeing this government slowly kill us. 

Reading a book that was published during the pre-gadget / pre-internet era makes me realized life can be simple.

Another week for my anxious self. 

I don’t want to go with specific just because. 

Don’t dare me because I will not going to “think about it”.

The most stressful year to date. 

Why do people ask me when will I get married? Will they sponsor me for the rest of my life? Lol 

That’s why I gave you an option the other day. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Whoa. That’s worst than mine. 

When you are literally empty inside, you will try your best to claim everything you can just for yourself to have a satisfaction that at least from the outside you look complete. When in reality you're
 inside and out will forever be empty. 

Maybe there will be a time that you will just give up helping a close minded person. 

I wonder if they know.....

I need another tattoo

Daddy was downstairs but it was just a dream. 

Looks like we need another help tonight. 

I still have issue when people decided to leave. Apologize with my facial reaction but I’m happy for you and I feel once again sorry for this country. 

Passport renewed. Where to next?

This mall is already exhausting at just noon on a Friday! 

Decided to watch basketball (alone). I figured if I can’t go to Araneta or MOA most especially with this kind of game schedule, might as well grab the opportunity to watch in Antipolo. If you can’t watch the basketball because of location, the basketball gods will bring it to you. Thankful we won. 

Wow. I really miss watching basketball live but I miss Brobabes the most. 

Sometimes it’s just good to watch people. 

Then maybe its my turn to be pissed with this kind of ordering process at Mcdo. 

Bleachin. 💁

I’ve been craving that fruit shake from Jakarta and I couldn’t re-create it. Lol 

Fake news. Lol. But I wish that I can still do that again this time. 

Just don’t want to talk to anybody probably until this week ends. 

I’m good with the current book that I’m reading, check the reptiles video by night and silently scrolling on Twitter. I’m pretty exhausted. 

Before I dwell on this, I’ll fast forward to what should happen. Gnight. 


Dear self, don’t give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment