Thursday, October 24, 2019

Pod Sibs Book Club . The Stand (Oct & Nov 2019)





This is for the month of October and it feels like forever before finishing this that I'm not sure if anyone will be done before this month ends I hope we do, really.

If I will not be able to finish this for this month, I will make sure that I will still read this until the last page.

I'm currently on Chapter 34 and still a long way to go but this book was so detailed, on the introduction part it was said that pages has been deleted on this revision but I think that it can still be more than that. I get it on what Stephen King wants to make people understand but sometimes its just too much that I personally having problems on who is who because the characters are too much.

This is my first Stephen King book and I know now why people like him as well as the TV or movie adaptation but still books over movies!

One thing is for sure this book reminds me of the The Walking Dead and Fear The Walking Dead less the zombie and I may or may not know what will be the ending on this, but lets see on how it will happen.



"Hurt's a reason to change, but all the hurt in the world don't change facts."

The Stand - Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment