Thursday, October 17, 2019

Books





I stopped reading books years ago. For some personal reasons and I was planning to go back to reading this year but movies and series are winning over. 

I’ve been listening to Wake Up With Jim and Saab for a year now and on one episode Jim mentioned the Intelligent People group chat on Telegram then the link was posted on Facebook. I downloaded the Telegram app and been there for 2 or 3 months now. Aside from that group they created a group for gamers and another for a book club. 

I can’t promise to join every end of the month discussion on video conference but I tried to join the reading program. 

We are done with 2 books now and I haven’t join the discussion I wish they can agree on discussing it on chat but that’s not appropriate for “discussion”. 

I’m bringing back my book post even I don’t have a lot of it from the past. My next post will be about the two books that was done already and I’m proud to say that I finished that within the time frame of the month. 

I’m happy and proud of myself that I’m slowly getting back to reading and discovered that over the years that I’m not paying attention to books, there were too much that I want to give a try. 

Even I was hesitant to join, Yay for book clubs but sorry if I can’t join the discussion. Sometimes its just the busy reality that’s getting in the way. 

I’m not an expert on reviews, don't expect too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment