Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Pod Sibs Book Club . Where The Crawdads Sing (Sept 2019)







I was hesitant to read this. I don’t know why maybe the cover? Because before there are just certain genre that I read. 

I usually read something about a book before deciding on reading it but I didn’t look up anything about this book until I finished it. I’m glad I did. 

Though I’m so open on reading any book when I decided to go back on reading. 

This book was so detailed but it fails to elaborate a certain situation but as a reader it will make you think on why this and that. Maybe some things are really better unsaid than had billions of people will question your decision and you have to make them understand on why. 

I was surprised with this but I’m also left a quiet hanging situation. I’m a bit fan of open-ended ending but why. Lol

The first part was also a bit boring but once you read into the mid chapter you will keep on flipping the pages. 

This will also be adapted to a movie soon. I hope it will be good. 




“Time is no more fixed than the stars. Time speeds and bends around planets and suns, is different in the mountains than in the valleys, and is part of the same fabric as space, which curves and swells as does the sea.”

No comments:

Post a Comment