Saturday, October 19, 2019

Pod Sibs Book Club . The Hate You Give (Aug 2019)







This was a very easy to read coming from a very long hiatus. It was very light but its all about the black community in the US and the reality of it. 

Racism it is. 

It's very light to read and intense sometimes. 

I decided to watch the movie adaptation after and it was a bad decision. Books over movies, always. 

This book is also a representation of living in a small community / town and some pros and cons of it. 

This makes me miss my dad and the family set up that I grew in. 

Even one character was missing in the movie, I will put the trailer here for people who doesn’t enjoy reading and can waste 2 hours watching it. It was a good movie but not when you read the book. 



The Hate U Give Little Infants Fuck Everybody 


No comments:

Post a Comment