Saturday, March 31, 2018

Random . March 2018



I can't really think straight some days. 

My apologies if I priorities myself but all of you are the next, always. 

Thinking if I should go out or not. I haven't been out for 2 weeks now. 

When you're running out of patience. So frustrating. 

So anxious about the rescheduled show in Jakarta. Hopefully it will fit on my schedule. Announcement might be this week. 

I keep on dreaming about Jakarta. 

Can I just stay at home and not go out for one whole week. 

Same amount of love and hate. 

People will never get why I do rest my brain for hours. 

When it's all repeating in my head that keeps me awake. 

If you are a seeker of truth, you have to accept the facts first then respect and move forward. 

Finally a new date for Jakarta show and I'm happy that it is a weekend and all of us are going back! I still plan to get a Manila ticket. 

Time to plan for August. Yay. 

That doesn't work too much anymore maybe because I already prove myself my worth. 

Officially staying in for the next months. 

I still want to blog something more about Jakarta but my head is too tired for some extra work. 

Found some money on my other bag and now I can't find it. Talking about disorganization. 

Yay. Congrats FEU. Finally, sis got a championship on her last year. 

Hi MOA. I've missed you. 

For the sake of your own social status. Lol 

Lol. People. 

Sometimes I'm just really lost with all the things that's needed to be done. 

It's hard if you are seeing both sides. 

It blows my minds reading what I wrote 4 years ago but it is also what I needed to hear from my 2014 self. 

If you wear some of the most meaningful words in the world, be sure you also know how to it all works in all aspects. 

Pretending I don't hear you. Geez. Don't kill my hype mood. 

After midnight calls. It's been way too long since the last. 

Early call. Zzzzz

How come it's been a month since Indonesia? 

22. 

As much as it overwhelmed me over the past months, I somehow want it out of my system. 

I just want to write down all my thoughts and release these things but I'm trapped in all the lined up responsibilities. 

Brain is always tricking me. 

Don't trust every watcher. 

Quick me-time. Haha. Thank you for pushing me to do it even I don't want to. #21

I just like this new Moose Blood album. 

Scaring the shit out of me. 

Whoa. I make you worry now? #21

Babes is here! Can't wait to hangout later. ❤ 

I just want to rest my brain and not think of the complicated life we have. 

I don't need all the credits of what I've done, I just want the appreciation. Let's not go to the phase where I will slap you with all my comparison because we all know which is which and who is who. 

We are already judged when people see us don't let them know what's on the inside by posting a lot personal. 

I love today. I can sleep with my usual time then wake up early or late without thinking too much. 

Been six months without going to church and I just did on Good Friday and maybe on Easter too. 

One of the longest weekend is almost ‎over

Glad to have that trip for dinner with family

No comments:

Post a Comment