Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Paramore 2018 . Jakarta (Rescheduled)




Shoutout to the people that I met that day and was included on this video!!! YAY . Friendship.


Despite of my mood last week, I cannot forget that we got new date for Indonesia!!! So many things to look forward to but for now, we got to save. lol

It took a while before giving us a date and I think that's ok as long as we really got a good date meaning all of us can go back in Indonesia most especially on my case, I was anxious that the new date might not work on my schedule but it was a weekend!!! Prior to this announcement, I even keep on dreaming about Indonesia for days and then this! YAY <3

Next show after Manila so hopefully, I will still be able to score Manila tickets before that weekend.

What summer? I'll rather save for other events this year. lol

Btw, I love this video. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment