Monday, March 19, 2018

Indonesia 2018 . Day 4

February 19, 2018

Basically it was just check out at the hotel then be at the airport to check in.



Where in a few hours, I will be back home. Back to reality.

It was a Monday and as I predicted that I will not be stuck in traffic since it was somehow an express way, I was wrong. lol

I wasn't late to be honest since I didn't adjust my time to Jakarta time and my Manila time is still ahead of 1 hour. Though I wish we can still eat at Sate Khas for some last satay.

As always, Diana was there first a little bit early than I am. (what's new, I'm always late. hahaha)

I want to be early since I got to check in my baggage which was hard to pack when you brought a towel and bought a new hoodie and you have to keep the one that I bought and packing with nothing but few chips with air. wtf. hahaha

I always have check in baggage after vacation for souvenir and dirty clothes. hehe

Before I get to the things that happened at the airport, I just want to say that the airport in Jakarta is amazing. Yes, better than the airport in Manila.

Upon checking in, Diana told me that she booked a seat and my seat will be assigned at the counter. We asked the staff if we can seat together and just cancelled her booked seat and upon checking her details, Diana booked her flight on February 20 and not 19! She still got another day in Jakarta!!!!

She already sets her mind that she will also coming home by Monday but she wasn't able to check it! We just laugh at it but her luggage was already check in and I was alrady joking her that we will be seeing each other by weekend. Though we tried to get her luggage back but I think it was too late already since there are tons of baggage that was already checked in after ours. We didn't get her baggage and since I still need to pass immigration and be at the gate on time, we separate ways already though we chat on what are her plans are.

I was able to get my alone time but it was literally lonely too. I miss my new friends :(

I just ate a chocolate croissant and an orange juice somehow panicking that I will missed my flight so I ate fast and wasn't able to enjoy the airport vibe.



I got window seat and it was once again an on-time flight and just like that, I'm back in Manila.

Waited for my baggage but Diana's was missing and I reported it to the Air Asia staff and she accomodated me. I told her that the owner was still in Indonesia and will be coming back tomorrow and they said that was good. Diana updated me the next day and she got her luggage!



Got the weekend, now reality.


My Photographs: Indonesia



No comments:

Post a Comment