Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Romblon 2016




My Photographs : Romblon


You can check my day-to-day blog and more photos of my Romblon trip on the links above. 

Here's a video that I made from that trip and a little story while making it was, I'm trying to lessen the minutes since most of my previous videos are up to 10-12 minutes but I really want to use a song from Tonight Alive (Limitless) that makes me convinced to go on this trip. It's okay for me to cut the few parts but JV was making faces that makes me laugh because I really don't know that and I want to include that. Haha

On the other side, I don't want to cut a song on the end just like what happened to my Palawan video so I extended it to be perfect for 4 songs. I also didn't use any photos this time unlike the last time because I was able to transfer the videos from the GoPro to the iPad unlike on its previous version, when it used to asked if I want to download a low/high resolution of videos. 

I'm happy with the outcome but I think it is still too long. Haha but I really want to show you how was the view on the boat trip and while on the beach and the travel on the road.

Since I didn't include photos, the DSLR photos are just on my Tumblr (still on queue as of posting this). How I wish I was able to bring the GoPro while we hang out by the beach that time but I was charging it. 


Can't wait for new adventures and new places to see. 


"Get out once in a while, it's healthy" - AEivrynRV


No comments:

Post a Comment