Sunday, June 19, 2016

On Repeat . Limitless

Limitless by Tonight Alive


Before my Romblon trip, I'm somehow getting over with CHVRCHES, FTSK and the B-sides of Paramore. I've been listening to that kind of Playlist ever since January (yep, that long)

I'm gave Limitless a try and as usual, it's been on my iPod ever since. Haha. 

I fell in love to the songs. Obviously, every new album you can hear that the artist or the band grow up. I don't know if there is any artist who release an album in a span of a year usually it's 2, 3 or more than that before a band/artist release a new record unless it's a deluxe where they add one or two songs with acoustic or live. So if a new album drops, the artist really mature plus the inspiration of each song and their experience behind that. 

It's a 11 track album and you will hear everything in less than an hour. I can't pick a favorite because I can totally relate to some or can I say all of it? 

When the music video of "How Does It Feel" and "Human Interaction" was released, I thought I will not like the new album but I just find the music video misleading for some parts. Now, I can't deny that I love this album. 

This album makes me decide to push through my Romblon trip. It feels like Jenna is reminding me to get out there and enjoy life. (because I almost back out on that trip and I'm glad I didn't)


Here's the tracklist and a line that I like from each track. 


To Be Free - So don’t come looking for me | I don’t wanna be found | I just wanna run away and learn to be free

Oxygen - Just let me breathe my oxygen

Human Interaction - I don’t know love, I don’t know hate | I am numb, wish I could find the words to say

Drive - So I'm gonna drive tonight | Away from the city life

How Does It Feel - How can you say? | That I'm the only one | You only want your way

Waves - Your love comes in waves | Don't you ever wonder what it feels like?

Everywhere - I feel you everywhere | And when it rains | You're in the air

Power Of One - I can be strong and brave | But I have been lost and afraid

I Defy - You think that you own me | But you'll never take the best of me

We Are - But they're not gonna change the world | We are | They're not gonna save the world | We are

The Greatest - It takes lifetimes for some | To know what they're really here for

Nothing you could do
Nothing you could say
I am here at one
My light will never fade
And all that time I needed this change

It takes lifetimes for some
To know what they're really here for
Consider me a lucky one
Known since the day I was born

Cause here I am fearless
Here I am weightless
Here I am unbreakable
Here I am the greatest

Here I am soaring
Here I am flying
My love unconditional
Happiness undying



No comments:

Post a Comment