Friday, June 17, 2016

On Repeat. Somebody

Somebody by Skyler Wexler


I'm somehow grumpy since yesterday until today and I can't figure things out. I want to do so many things right now like hangout with friends but everyone is so busy and I am too and broke .. lol  but I also have another plans like watch the season finale of Orphan Black and the latest episode of Bones then re-watch OITNB since Season 4 will be out later. Reading a book is also on the list and maybe watch Finding Dory...

There are couple of post that are seating on my drafts that should be posted before this but since I'm a bit lost and somehow acting up right now, hopefully I'll be able to fix that within this month... So I can share with you my Romblon experience... One more thing that I want to do is travel ... again .. or maybe just travel forever ... 

Since I don't want other people to be affected with my shitness, I'm isolating myself more from the outside world and just keeping myself in my room ... 

I'm trying to figure what kind of music I want to put on repeat then I saw this video and I'm playing it non-stop and somehow I'm feeling better ... 

I'm also missing M. :( 

~

The message on the video is so true about Mental Illness and everyone should be aware of it... 

I know this is so unrelated to my personal rant posted above but as I also said before, we all have problems that may lead to something unexpected to happen since this tendencies are just sleeping inside of us ... 


Mental health does not discriminate.
Neither should you!






No comments:

Post a Comment