Monday, June 20, 2016

Romblon 2016 . Day 1

Left the house before 5am then I was in JAM terminal in Kamuning before 6am to Batangas Pier. We are scheduled to leave Batangas Pier via 2Go by 10am ETA was 5pm/6pm. 

It was my first time to travel via ferry for that long and I like it because we just slept most of the time. Haha. But I know it's good at some point but it also eat up a lot of time. 


We arrived on time and we were welcomed by a breathtaking sunset sky. Omg it was amazing and I took that as a sign of not regretting my decision to go for it. 

From port of Odiongan we traveled at least 30 minutes to get to San Andres where we will be staying and there was no good reception. So perfect to be off grid for a while. 



We ate dinner then clean up, fix our things because we re going to Carabao Island early the next day.


My Photographs: Romblon

No comments:

Post a Comment