Thursday, June 30, 2016

Random . June 2016

Pico De Loro 2016

Hello June! I think you are full of adventure. Lol 

Hair retouching 101.

Thankful for friends, basketball gods, music and most especially for the badass one. 

It takes a lot of courage to get out of bed the day after a huge bombard. 

Again, thankful for people who keeps an open mind. 

Avoiding to type some major rants. Now I'm so slow on typing something. I'm also trying to block some ideas that's on my head. Will focus on the good ones. 

Oh hello Sunday morning. You amaze me sometimes. 0605 

I'm really lost on the 5th season of Once Upon A Time but still loving it. Haha. 

Happy birthday to one of my best friend who used to walk on this earth so strong that seems nothing will ever stop him to be happy. I miss you. Happy birthday, Karlo. 0607

Pico de Loro!!! Much needed breather. 

I want to write something but I'm avoiding it. (I wish....) #21

Don't mess with the guy. Haha

No one is securely safe even at this very moment that's why I want to push the original plan. 

Asdfghjklzxcnbnifdsdghkjhgfd. Sht. Hahaha. #21 0610 

If auto shut down will happen, I'll laugh so hard. Haha. 0612

Why computer? Why do this to me. Come back now. Huhu. I need you. :(

This is why I hate depending on the computer and the technology. We all need to adjust for it because they will never adjust for human beings. 

Fingers crossed for my computer. Sht talaga. 

My computer is once again alive and kicking. Back to my usual programming. 

I miss the first-day-of-school feels. Haha. 0613

10 years ago it was my first day in college. 0613

Abusing myself again but it's so good to be tired. 

Can I just be out there again? :( 

I'm being so grumpy today. I need to get out or I'll just isolate myself from now on. Bye for now. 

I'm starting to worry.

How did he ever got here? Geez. You guys are making me laugh and you are making me so pretty proud of myself. Haha

Oh hello there old friend. #17 0617 

Finding Dory! So cute! 

I don't want to write it because it contradict each other. It will be unfair. 0618 :( 

OITNB S4 Marathon !!!! 

I'm not surprised and you should too. 

Twice in 4 days? Haha. Hello again #17 0620

Can it be weekend again? 

I still appreciate even I only see friends once in a while but sometimes I crave for their presence. 

You are such a predictable person after a while. 

Twenty One Pilots never fail to save me. |-/ 

Basketball news! You also never fail to make me laugh. Hahaha. More residency, more fun! Lol

Thank you M. / YAY! for bawi night! ♥ 0623 

Most people that I see lately was wearing green-dip-dye. And I'm so happy that people are experimenting with their hair. Green is also my favorite but I'm not doing green anytime soon well, maybe on UAAP days. Haha. 

Not complaining with this waiting game for Gem. Haha. It's been a while since I was surrounded by a lot of people from different places with different stories. I love seating alone at a foodcourt and hearing buzz beyond my earphones. 0624

People should not consider some statement shirts. Hahaha. 

WHY. THIS IS SO SAD. / That last 2 episodes. #OITNB S4 

Too lazy to get out of bed but I need to clean my room. 

The feeling of memorizing Heathens. Yes! Haha. Take it slow. 

Can I just stay on bed in this rainy day? No? Okay. 

I already know that but coming from them it really hit on a different level and somehow funny. I really didn't breakdown this weekend I had my bawi night e. Haha

It is just in my brain I don't want to jot it down but it will be titled "I wish, I wish". 

Memorizing a TØP song is definitely very high-quality of distraction. 

Never fail to make me laugh out loud. Haha. 

Whatever it is, I'm more thankful for the respect and for being open-minded.  

I'm willing to take one for the team. 

I just want to be in bed but I also need some strong distraction. 

I'm so speechless with this confession but I'm so happy and so proud of him. 0630

Good old blackberry. The advantage of keeping old phones.

Good thing I was able to save that. Time to pig out.

Zombie mode.


No comments:

Post a Comment