Monday, August 31, 2015

Random . August 2015

After July its August. 

Death will always be a sad thing for me but acceptance will always be the key. 

"You can't talk peace and have a gun" - Francis M. 

Told you, I can use the word "stuff" on every convo and letters. Lol. 

 Just another day that I want to escape reality. 

Always spare some time to see friends. Its therapeutic. 

4 years. 

Thank you to The Maine and All Time Low for the music and for letting me escape reality for a while. 08-12-15

To be honest, after today it's hard to top that performance by ATL. 

Tomorrow, Echosmith. 

Omggg. Jai R!!!!!! Fan girl mode!!

Let's talk about the political side of this industry. 

2 concerts in a row!!

Trucks everywhere it's so fucking scary on the road. They should do something with these trucks. Scary but so fucking annoying. 

Music career will always be my greatest frustration. I really want to be out there even not on a member of the band being one of the crew will do. Ahhhhh.

Please don't rain on our mini vacation. I really want to enjoy and see the natural beauty of El Nido. 

Mantra! Haha. Chos. Let's enjoy being a tourist. Let's do this. 

Don't go there. Don't be like him. 

Hair cut now. Hair dye later. 

Last minute packing! 

I have doubts on leaving town for a while but I deserve this. - 08.19.15

Get me out of this island! 

Trying so hard not to stress myself. I just want to enjoy this trip. So far I'm appreciating the trees, mountain, sky, clouds and later, the sea. 

That look on your face! :)) #19

This trip isn't over yet but dang I can hear the reality is calling me. But whatever will be the outcome of leaving I really enjoyed this. Enjoying life itself should never be a regret as in EVER. 

I get your reasons. 

I caught you AGAIN!! #20

This trip is ruined by crimson curse. 

Last night and we are making the most out of it. 

No big deal! I just drive an SUV here in Palawan. Something to drive please! 08.23.15

Why is it so hard to leave this time?

You don't know what we sacrifice and you are not making it worthy. 

We're at Palawan airport now and a Cebu pac flight was cancelled. Uh oh..... And our plane just landed.

Manila, when we landed you stress me out right away. I want to cry and hop on another plane and go back to Palawan. 

What is this? Sleeping while talking and doing something? What is happening? I hope I didn't screw up. #fingerscrossed

For you, nothing happened but at the end you're the one who cannot move on. How far do you want to go back?

I left my heart somewhere else but why am I hurting like this right now? I really know that I left it somewhere in the middle of the big lagoon where sea urchins are located. 

Ever since you came the Internet became a snail. 

I think it's better to deal with haters than some people who wants to bring you down, literally. 

I'm really ready but it hurt so bad! 

Will you let someone irrelevant bring you down when most people trust you? 

I'm against comparing but you are nothing compare to them. 

Another plane ride to somewhere? Why not! #dream

This might be the last. I don't want to cry but I may cry. 

Oh wait. Yeah. I know you care but on what part? 

I didn't cry. Maybe later.

So sad that some of the pics from my previous blog posts can't be seen. 

UAAP next week!!!!!! Omggggg. 

Uhm. Excuse me, you don't look content to me. Srsly. 

TBVR, I'm so proud of you!!! You're making me cry. 

Win or lose, Gilas 3.0 is a sign of a new beginning.




No comments:

Post a Comment