Monday, September 08, 2014

UAAP S77 . 2nd Round : FEU vs UST


August 23, 2014

Since we've been watching UAAP for years now and pretty much my sister and cousins are in college now, they've been wanting to experience the live basketball action. Due to some Saturday classes, my cousins can't make it even I gave them advance date for the one that we are planning to watch. One time while I was watching on TV, I mentioned to my nephew that I will be watching on the upcoming Saturday and then he said he wanted to watch and I told him to ask permission to his parents. Since he insisted (his parents approved, btw), he came with me and it was fulfilling to see his reaction when he just first saw the arena and then when we got inside. 

His exact reaction was, "Astig! Ang ganda pag sa TV kasi panget". Lol



As an avid watcher of basketball live, I still don't want to stop and I think I'm too far from that since it was somehow, my breather, my life saver, my escape to the bullshit of reality. Especially, now that I liking the idea of PBA and we are somehow supporting some players and teams. 

It feels good to share the experience to other people most especially to my nephew who started to like basketball because of 2K14. Haha.

My Photographs: UAAP


"Don't go cryin' to your mama" - Ain't It Fun | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment