Monday, September 29, 2014

Hair Dye-ary . Zombie Style

this post was scheduled to be published before we left for Palawan but I wasn't able to fix it

I'm so bored with my hair for a while now and I don't know what to do with it anymore. I really want to shave a part of it but maybe its not yet the perfect time. 

Its been a year of my side streaks and I'm totally sick of it and I really want to go back to dip-dye. 



Speaking of basketball season, FEU played DLSU for the second round last August 27 and since it was a weekday, Gem and I can't put it on our schedule so we decided not to watch live. 

I make a dare for my self during the first round that I will dye my hair if we beat ADMU but of course we didn't and since its already last week of August, I know that I should make it happen before its too late for basketball season and to the upcoming trip this month. 

I didn't tell it to anybody just because and we won! I didn't expect anything for that game since I saw the previous games of DLSU and even there are wounded players, they still played well but talking about playing good, they did one major mistake during the last play. Miscommunication on the DLSU players gave us the opportunity to win and be on the top spot of the standings. Yes, we made it to the final four because we already have 9 wins. 


That's why its so big for us, for me because it will make a huge difference in the near future. Hehe. 

Back to my hair, there's still this small portion of my side streaks that's still there and I want to chop it because if it will be bleached again, it will be forever frizzy and that's not good. I chopped it and now my hair was messed up. Hahaha. I forgot that it will be different to the other side and I remember when Charlavail told Hayley to chop her hair,so I accepted it no matter what other people will say and its the hair, it will grow again. Now I know the feeling of chopping your own hair Charlavail style. (people dont actually see the difference in my hair they thought it was done in a salon when in reality its just in my bathroom) 

While I was finished cutting the last part of my side streaks, I realized that its just so different have just all black in my head and I'm not used to it anymore and somehow I hate it. Its just so dull, it seems like its so boring and there's no life in it. It will be 2 years by November that I never had just plain black hair and it was amazing. Though I'm still not up to dye my whole head just because I don't want to touch the roots.


Since I need to bleach my hair again, I pig tailed it then I started to bleach (the dirtiest part of dyeing). Good thing there was an extra bleaching kit because the other one was maybe expired because it didn't work to the right side so both side aren't equal. But who cares! Hahaha


I was trying to make the inner part to be green while the outer will be yellow but I guess, I can't achieve whatever I want to do because both of my yellow and green are light colors (Electric Banana and Electric Lizard). I'm still looking forward to have the somehow dark green, I think it was Green Envy but for now when this fades, I'll use a drug store hair dye a Bubble Hair Dye in orange and the Syoss in blonde. Exciting!

Ohhhh BER months!!!!! :))))

Do or die game with DLSU on Wednesday (October 1) 


Taking up our time - Franklin | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment