Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Random . September 2014

photo taken by JV #ElNido

Death is really a reminder for the living. 

Feel so good to visit my dad and talk about something but sad too on why are we spending the week here. 

I think I have a few post for this month. 

I don't want to discuss it right now but I totally understand the fact that you need to talk to someone. 

Don't be abusive. Kbye. 

I know, people will not appreciate it but one day the table will turn. 

Please remember how you acted that day because I know, it wasn't the right time to tell you. 

The perks of being insomniac. 

We will never be on the same situation ever.  

I guess some people still didn't learn from the experience of others. 

Hahaha. Don't blame the computer if you are the one using it. 

Don't be too depended on the internet, it's cruel. 

Its always different and I know, I get it. 

You're such a destroyer. You want to change almost everything that they work on just for your name to be mentioned, to be known but I'm not a fan ever since because out of everything you've done it might be a beautiful on the others but will never be for me because I know the hidden story.  

5 months. Basketball, mall, rants, emergencies. One day #mantra. 

Reading books to keep me sane. 

I'm always the one watching from a distance. 

We are just somebody to most people. 

I'm not going to open my facebook for one more week and I'm proud to say that I can live without facebook but I can't live without twitter. Haha. I've been hiding from my friends for a week now just because I can't give them a proper date to hangout. My September is so occupied but we can hangout on October when my trip with Brobabes is over as well as UAAP.  I know most people will never understand but I'm not going to apologies. I have my own reasons. 

One more week before our much-awaited trip and I know I deserve it and it's a much needed escape from reality shit. Palawan, be nice to me because I'm so looking forward to meet you. :D

6 years; I thought I will never survive without Papa but look at us now still surviving and fighting the battle. I miss you everyday Papa! - 09.11.14

I really like this book series, it feels like I'm a part of their life as well as their group. I want that in my reality.  

A little update, I lost interest on watching 'If I Stay' when it came out but I will watch it later and I didn't re-read it too. Maybe after another book or two, I'll read 'Gone Girl' or maybe not because I'm not planning to watch it ASAP too. I've learned the thing about book-to-movies will never be so perfect as how it happened in my head. 

Same date, different events one feeling. 

Thankful. 

Some of my favorite series will be back this week and next week! I'm so excited!!!! :D 

Hopefully this typhoon will be out of the country tomorrow. Please don't rain on my weekend with Brobabes!!!! 

Oh. I'm testing your patience. Hahaha. 

I can be a third-wheeler but not with you two, it's so sickening. 

I will never repeat a bad experience with the same people at the same place. 

Say whatever you want to say. I really don't care. I'm not angry, I just don't want to talk to you because my reasons are not good enough for you. 

I can't wait to leave on Thursday. -09.16.14

At the end of the day, I can still change my mind. 

Packing lite is so challenging!!! Fingers crossed that I don't have excess baggage! #anxiety 

Palawan!!! :)) 09.18.14

Never in my entire life that I experienced someone like my song choices. Today was different. - 09.19.14

What a trip. Today was amazing despite of the rain. Looking forward for our last day here. Can't believe this trip is almost over. #ElNido - 09.19.14

I don't miss you anymore and I'm happy about it. 

Bye Palawan. I'm gonna miss you like crazy. - 09.21.14

Soon I'll blog about our Palawan trip but I think my head is out of nowhere thinking why our Palawan trip was already over. 

There's a connection but most of the time its just disconnected. Why. #19. 

I like you but I guess it will still be up to you. #19. 

The result of reading too much love story. Reality is so disappointing. 

Its nice to see people experimenting on colors but sometimes its unbearable.

Why do people don't understand that I don't drink most of the time? 

Why? Because I want to give it another chance. 

Here we go again with my mantra. Blah blah blah.  #pakyu

I can eat Japanese food all day.

I win this time.

People will never understand so I will not waste my time explaining and I'm not doing this for you either. 

Not every girl like to talk about sports and that's why Gem and I are friends. We can talk about anything. Just always keep our tummy full we will never have a problem. ;) 

Last week same time, we're waiting for our flight to Palawan and now we're back to reality and all I wanted to do is go to the beach even the weather is so fucked up. -09.25.14

One more play of Franklin then I know I'll be ending up crying so hard right now. 

Maybe I'll do it because I think that will be the first step to hashtag-mantra or maybe it will make me feel normal. I don't know. Its complicated. 

Selfish bastard. 

I still believe things happens for a reason but I still don't know WHY . BLAH . BLAH . BLAH .

I'm your worst nightmare. 

So until when this will happen?

We need them more than a histrionic-narcissistic person. WHY. I will say it if needed. 

Last week, it was our last night in Palawan. 

I will forever speak about Palawan until I don't know when. It felt like a second home out there for some reason and one of them is maybe because I think life there was much simpler that in here. Maybe its just me, because there is so such thing as "simple" or maybe because I was just visiting the place. 

As a sign of missing Palawan, Gem and I almost booked another flight there on the second week of October but we decided not to just because we're broke and the place will never go anywhere. Hopefully, next year again and I hope there will be no typhoon so we can do island hopping. 

I'm not supposed to talk about my Palawan trip but its just so relaxing to talk about it. 

Its hard to fight when there are people playing outside the court. #basketball 

I will just sleep with my thought maybe it will vanish in my dreams. 

PUCHA. I THINK I NEED ANOTHER TATTOO. NEXT MONTH. FINGERS CROSSED. 

PLEASE TELL ME THE NEXT STEP. I'M SO FUCKING TIRED OF GUESSING. 

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY. 

Another month ended and here comes a new one. 

OCTOBER IS HALLOWEEN MONTH. A NEW MONSTER WILL BE BORN.


No comments:

Post a Comment