Sunday, August 31, 2014

Random . August 2014


Late post due to some unexpected things. 



I just need an alone time so back off.

Bro got a koi fish, I got some scales. :D 

I will fully believe you if you are applying it and if you are being so nice 24/7. So whatever you say, even if you pass that message you will never make sense to me. 

One day. #mantra

Traffic is one reason why I hate going to MOA but after spending time with friends, the travel is so worth it. :D 

Apologizing is different from explaining. 

I miss my dad for the last 1096 days, today is no exception. - 081014

I'm on my writers block but there are this little ideas of what to post next and I don't know where to start. 

I miss posting some "FYI, I'm a girl" and I'm trying to think whats next. Also, I'm thinking of revamping my hair. Maybe at the end of this month. 

Saving is my top priority for now because of our upcoming trip. 

I'm still not reading another book after "If I Stay" and "Where She Went". I haven't even re-read it too. 

Small tattoo again before another big one. Hopefully after our trip next month or before. Haha

Why should I feel this way? It was probably a first impression or whatever but it felt good. 

Dear self, stop overthinking. 

My head will explode soon because of too much stuff and overthinking. 

After watching the message of Hayley before playing 'Last Hope' in Denver which she dedicated to Robin Williams, I know I really need that 'Last Hope' tattoo. I even tweeted before she starts the song that "I'm so getting a 'Last Hope' tattoo this year. 

Some people will never realize it until you tell them. 

I understand it now but missing them will always be a different story. 

Selfishly thinking, maybe "the other half" will be there? 

Sometimes, I like jumping from one topic to another. Most of the time, I hate it. 

I take that as a sign. 

I hate lunch-time-traffic. 

I thought they're the one who will understand it but they don't. 

Its just a title, doesn't mean you don't need to do extra work. 

There's always a big difference between close-minded freaks and open-minded dudes. 

I've been hearing LWKUA everyday and I think at that moment I passed by your thought. Maybe not. Illusion. 

I'm enjoying chopping my hair zombie style and I don't care about the result. 

Being a music lover doesn't mean you have to be in a concert/festival. Hashtag fan-girl-problem 

Basketball season is one of my favorite. 

Acceptance is always the key. 

We will miss you Dade. Please give my dad a huge hug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment