Friday, August 15, 2014

Sane.


At some point twice a month at work, there's this day where I don't wear contact lens because I need to use the computer the whole day, no make up too just because, but I bravely wear Mulberry lipstick from Sleek sometimes. 

Its also a forget-the-outside-world and finish the major stuff that's been on my desk for the last two days. Its also the messy-desk-day I love doing it because it keeps me sane. Its also the day where my ear hurts so bad because I was wearing my headphones for hours blasting whatever playlist is on shuffle or better catch up on some podcast.

Whether people appreciate it or not the most important thing is, it keeps me sane

So just because I'm on my writers block, here are some selfies. 


"I'm good enough for me and all the things that I want to be" - Good Enough | Candy Hearts 


No comments:

Post a Comment