Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Part of Something

I was super close on writing about depression and suicide but I really can't find the right words and at some point I do talk about it once in a while just like my previous post "Collide". At the end its just makes me so sad that even the people we all look up to are having depression. I also want for other people to realize that its not temporary but as I said before, some people can't really handle the reality shit.

Maybe its also a reminder for us that depression is real and it happens to a lot of people. Please let your family and friends know that there is someone like you that they can talk to or seek for a professional help.

I read on twitter that Hayley dedicated "Last Hope" to Robin Williams at their show in Denver. Please take time to listen because its also what I wanted to say and at least it came from another person not just from my own again. 

photos are from google 

No comments:

Post a Comment