Monday, January 27, 2014

Letting Go . My First Doctor

How many times you let go of something that once made your day?

I'm not sure on how many times I experienced this already but I'm about to let go my first ever Dr. Martens. I'm selling it for about $70 and I got it for $150 for almost 3 years ago. (you can read my excitement when I got this here).



I will never forget this baby but I don't like seeing it eaten by dust on my shoe rack. I didn't have a hard time looking for buyers because I know someone so close to me having a UK4 size. Actually, my sister is but she doesn't want a docs so I'm going one more step and its my dear cousin who is a docs addict at some point. Hehe. She got her first docs last last year (you can read my post about her here).

I'm happy that they are willing to adopt one of my babies and I'm sure it will last for so long until they will be sick of it because its a Dr. Martens (you will never understand if you don't own a pair).

I don't want to sell it to other people because I still want to see it, I still want to witness the journey of my first docs who once made my day after all the hard work on our thesis in college. I want the people who will appreciate it and who will take good care of it and I'm happy that it will be my cousins (for now because once they feet will be bigger than a UK4 then its up to them if they will give it to other people who deserve to own a pair).


I took this photo when I was cleaning it the night before I gave it to my cousin


I heard that my cousin even wore this when she took an admission test for college! what a way to continue the adventure of that boots. <3


"An adventure is an open window" - Finding It | Cora Carmack



No comments:

Post a Comment