Friday, January 24, 2014

Friends

I have some days that I fucking miss the old people that I used to hangout, the people who I talked for hours, some people who I used to see every night but most of them are just the familiar faces, old friends, I-know-him/her people. People do come and go in our life but lately, I realized I'm so lucky to have few friends who will stick through thick and thin. I don't usually hangout every night or every week with friends but we don't need to have communication on every fucking minute just to say we're friends. We're grown up now. :)

Sometimes, I get jealous of people who posted on those social networking sites and hangout with friends every week or every other day or whenever. But some of them are just the hangout-friends. Or maybe you just have a lot of money just to spend drinking in a bar or having fun every weekend. Some people are not game to waste money just to have a drink in a bar. Go figure.   

I don't want to mention names as possible because I don't want to hurt someone who will never be mentioned. I treasure my close/true friends who I can talk to whatever stuff we come up when eating or having coffee or walking (but it was eating most of the time. Hahaha).  

Treat your friends the right way. Don't take them for granted. Don't harass them just to hangout because you're free for the rest of the night, don't judge them if they can't make it at some point. Some people have valid reason why he/she can't hangout with you. Worst if he/she don't want to hangout with you in reality because maybe you have done something he/she feel offended but give him/her some time to get over. One day she will hangout with you again.

Having same interest with your friends is just amazing. Beyond the busy schedule, you still plan for this and that and hopefully even a single thing will happen. because most of the planned things don't happen.

I told myself before that I should never turn down an offer to hangout with friends but there are things that will make that rule complicated and those are the unexpected treatment/attitude.

Friends, you will never get anything in just a snap.

You treat other people nicely, you should treat your friends triple than that.

As much as possible I think I lost enough people who I thought will be my forever friends so I don't want to happen that again right now with the people I know will be there no matter what.

If you just want to hangout with a friend then just tell him/her. Don't brag someone who will feel so out of place just because you want to see the other one. That's rude.

Sometimes, I feel I don't know you anymore.

Loose some air in your head my friend or else you will fall 6 ft under the stars.

To the people I used to hangout, thank you. I still appreciate those days because I will never be this person if you weren't part of it and  yes, there are days that I miss you but we have to move on. We need to.
Some of us ended friendship because we lost communication or maybe you just upgraded your status so we can't be friends anymore. We may or may not have a closure so I just wanted to say thank you and if ever I did hurt you at some point, its either I meant that or not. Sorry!

And to the friends who I know will be sticking through thick and thin. Let's do this to infinity and beyond.



I love you guys, so much. :))


"Keep your feet on the ground, while your heads in the clouds" - Brick By Boring Brick | Paramore

No comments:

Post a Comment