Thursday, March 31, 2022

Random . March 2022

 


Random . March 2022


Almost bitten by our dog again. 


100 episode of Seinfeld 


Waited for 3.3 but I can’t decide what to buy also, I don’t need anything right now. 


Am I the only one that is still worry about the virus? I just can’t believe people are almost back to their usual normal. 


Not sure with the end game so I’ll delay for a bit. Lol


I still hope that I’m wrong regarding the red flags because for sure we all don’t like the ending of it. 


Neighbor told me to not let the dogs pee on the wheel of their car that’s just parked outside. Wasn’t able to tell that our dogs are female and he should be aware of the stray dogs that are mostly male.


I’m tired to argue tonight most especially if you are not open minded to talk about stuff 


Whatever the format of a debate, the most important thing is you show up even you don’t have any idea on what will happen or what are the topics to be talked about. You should show up most especially if you are seeking for the highest position on this country. 


Omg. Will I be able to finally visit my extended family and be back to my home away from home?!  Huhu. Fingers crossed. 


You can really catch them through themselves noh. 


Took home some work to finish but the website that I need to access was down. 


The past week has been so busy and still going to be busy for the next ones. 


Weekend. 


I was never that exhausted for so long. 


Charged for a new week. 


I miss you. #21


I think I need to write a long one soon.


Invested more time on this new assignment and finally it’s fixed. 


Apple Event. Tech distraction. 


Cookies after so long. 


Planning some trip. 


Forgiving is not forgetting. 


“you weren’t there”. 


And back to regular programming. 


The rain refrains me from going to SM so I can just go around but I’m happy that I can still do my steps. Still hitting the goals. 


Everyone is out of town or planning some trips already why am I not ready for this yet. 


Even though I’m 100% sure on my candidate, I’m still thinking of dyeing my hair pink this time maybe when election day is near then I will and I still have to bleach!  


Back on track. I will try to write more this time since I already catch up on some issue that I’ve been neglecting to write.


There’s no space for trial and error on this election. Campaign, debates and interviews are the only way to know more about the candidates and electing them for 6 years of service should be final. We can’t bring back time just because you regret casting your vote to someone who doesn’t have a clear plan. This is not just for you and this is for everyone, for all of us.  


I’m really not planning to post about politics but I think I should on whenever it will be, that’s I’m not sure of. 


Leg day is real. Lol / Sore muscles. 


In the reality that we are living in, our responsibility doesn’t just start and stop on a certain time. 


People should be nicer and kind these days. 


I decided to take mela tonight and I’m waiting to take effect and now I’m being too emotional. 


26 years. 03.18.2022


Early grocery run because I want to cook something for this weekend. 


Done for this week! Ahh weekend. 


Why is it so hard to sleep the past week.


Impromptu SM Taytay trip and mall still doesn’t amuse me these days. 


I guess I should start the process of my hair by next weekend if not tonight. 


Why am I preparing myself to have another debate with my apologist aunts after some debates and the recent rallies. Unless I will ban them here in the house until after election. Lol


When we’ll be able to really moved on and go back to the reality that we used to after the last 2 years? 


When I thought everything is already okay but then it is not. Back to hibernation


Anxiety attack 


This is one reason why I choose to hibernate if I can 


Why do I feel some guilt to at least have some time for myself. 


I don’t mind people from my past to follow me on socials but please know your boundaries. 


Some collect Starbucks tumbler and I do collect different types of Klean Kanteen. Lol


Lets go back on reading 


UAAP is back!!!!! 


Nice to see you again after a while and thankful for some good news. #21 03.27.2022


Why does it feels so weird to be with so much people right now. 


I miss watching people 


Current food obsession: croissant 


Recent mantra: don’t be lazy 


If you are going to make a long post about the candidate that you decided to vote with all your reasons, expect a discussion and be open about it. It is not fair to tell people to just respect your opinion most especially just after a certain interview. That is the exact mentality of the person that you are supporting and your reasons are not enough to justify the future of this country for the next 6 years. 


Long tiring day. 


Summer heat 


The Maine with friends on August!!! As Ginny said, will to live restored. 

 

Been craving pizza for days and when I got home today there’s some for me. Yay! 


UAAP will finally have audience by next week and I’m so game to at least catch even 1 game day! 


Good to know that you are not stalking me like a creep



No comments:

Post a Comment