Sunday, March 06, 2022

Currently Missing

 



Reacting to one IG post then I was hanging out with a friend the next day. Lol 


I miss casually talking to people. 


Talking to friends now includes update on how we deal with this pandemic on our own. Which was a good conversation to start with. 


I don’t usually use Facebook so any post that can be start as a gossip from someone from grade school or high school is a bummer for me.


We can talk about celebrities, current events and some other things but talking about batch mates from school, I can’t keep up to that. Lol I can’t stand gossip. I just can’t. Maybe because I don’t really care about those people much because they are not part of my life. 


Yes to current events and recommendations and life shits in general. 


I miss that.


I miss hanging out to people that I know will not stab me in the back, as well


I miss hanging out with people that I don’t need to explain much of my life choices and what I really do with life which I fucked up on some. Which we all are.


One of my friend will be back home from the UK soon and I can’t wait to hangout with her. Manifesting that Brobabes will be able to be complete this year again. Wishing that everything will be okay by then since there are a lot of happening in the world and the restrictions here is a different story.


Yes, we can still hangout online but hanging out for real is still different.


I miss watching people too. 


I want to travel even just go to the city but there is a part of me that is still somehow scared and I have to think the people around me on a daily basis. 


But despite of that I’m focusing for now on some things that I can control at the moment and it’s like starting from scratch but so far so good. As well as on focusing on myself which is a never ending process. 


Routines can be boring but even we are living with restriction we should know how to spice things up for it not to be boring. 


At the end of the day, I’m so thankful for the music that artist made during this pandemic since it is one of the things that keeps me going. 


As some restriction is easing up, hopefully this is the time that we can go back even slowly to the normal that we used to or to the “new normal” as they call it. Whatever it will be, stay safe and don’t forget that at some point in our lives we all became a germaphobe.  


No comments:

Post a Comment