Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Book . Two Can Keep A Secret

 


This book was assigned to the book club months ago and I still haven't keep up to them until now. I keep tabs though on what are the book that they voted for the month . I'm still trying to get back on reading that I have a goal to read at least 10 books for this year and hopefully I will be able to do it. 

I don't have anything against Young Adults since it is fun to read sometimes also to be distracted on this current reality. Though this is a little bit of a thriller and since I already watched the One of Us is Lying on Netflix just a couple of weeks back and I never knew that was book based. Then I was browsing what to read and I thought this will be not as thriller as I think it is so, I gave it a try. 

I'm having a hard time balancing everything one again. All I did was to start reading again than being stuck on watching another limited series on Netflix. 

This was okay gave it 4 stars on Goodreads just because like One of Us is Lying there are so many twist and turn from here and there. I had a hard time keeping tabs on the character that was being mentioned from time to time but I get used to it anyway.  

And that last sentence ...
 

Tell me and I forget
Teach me and I may remember
Involve me and I learn

No comments:

Post a Comment