Friday, March 04, 2022

One Year of Netflix

 


Will anyone believe that we just subscribed on Netflix a year ago? Yes, 2021. We survived the first year of the pandemic (2020) without it which at some point I don’t believe but I have my reason and it was good to watch just any show that is available on the cable. 


The reason why I decided to subscribe on Netflix was, I was talking to my mom about watching movies in the cinema and we came to the price of it where you will pay 200php for the basic cinema and up until who knows the one with special seats and the director’s cinema, etc. That’s when I realized that 550php (as the current rate) will not hurt that much if you have unlimited TV shows and up to 5 accounts that can be shared to family. My aunt agreed to pay half of it as long as they will have access on their TV. Not bad. 


No regrets so far, my mom is now hooked on whatever TV shows she likes and now that she is part of the K-drama bandwagon. She also just stays at home most of the time, I’m happy that she is the one enjoying it the most. 


One reason why I was so hesitant about it is that you can’t really have access to just view the shows that is available but no regrets and if you don’t like it then just cancel.  


I’m really not into much TV shows that I’m more of a music person but I also enjoy it, tbh even they don’t have my number one favorite TV show which is NCIS. Though I already watched a lot and finished some TV series and some documentaries. 


We are satisfied customer but I can still live without it at some point in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment