Sunday, October 31, 2021

Random . October 2021


Hello again, rainy days 


Why I can’t stop scrolling today. I just want some food that I can quickly order even I know that I will not order. Lol. 


Basically, I don’t know what I want to eat lately. Lol


Sometimes we need patterns in life. 


Now I figured out why I was thought to do word search when I was young. Haha


The mystery of #Manifest continues. 


To the 3 guys who attacked M last weekend, I hope you will not do that again to anybody. Good thing he knows how to fight and he will fight you really. 


UAAP, it was as close to reality as it can be but it was just a dream. 


No fun on fixing other people’s phone. Lol


There’s hope. Today was a good one in a very long time. #LabanLeni2022 10.07.2021


Here are the clowns and someone just dig his own grave. #Politics 


This is not a game. That position that you all wanted is not a joke. If you think it is the only way to help, kindly withdraw. If you just file for candidacy because of your party or just self interest, withdraw. That position requires a lot from you and if you haven’t thought of it just because the current one is just chilling, please back off. Don’t waste money for your campaign, use it to help people. We all deserve someone better than the current one. It’s not just about power. Kindly register and vote wisely. #Politics 


I’m a little upset with some things so, I bake. It was so overdue. 


Baked some cookies. 


Ate one whole bag of chips. 


Just cleaning out some left over hair dye. Don’t mind the experimental stage. The lighter hair/blonde days are made for a quick hair dye whenever I want. 


Finished another book even it took be a month and a half. What is commitment. Lol


Why does my cookies are so good. Lol thanks Chef RV! 


The power of blue ruin. 


My hair isn’t a blank canvas for nothing 


Waiting game. I’m so hyped that i want to finish that needs to be done this week. 


Dinner with fam even I’m busy and that shift my mood from unplanned schedule but yeah, I guess it was okay. 


Been craving a lot of food from pizza to pasta, burger and the undying craving of potato corner. Huhu It’s been weeks since and I haven’t had anything yet. Not sure if it’s just my laziness or because of Apple Cider. Lol 


I hate that distraction at night when I have to think about it before I sleep. Why you can’t wait in this reality. Huhu 


Geez people. I keep my socials public for some reason. If you are one of the people who happens to be at the same place where I am on a daily basis, you know where to find me. Don’t be a creep on the other end of this medium. Thank you. 


It was a long day. I’m just done with things that I need to do on Thursday but it’s already 1am of Friday. Few more stuff for Friday but first, sleep. 


I’m just not up to talk to people lately. Just too much to do. 


Burger for dinner but I’m a little unsatisfied maybe we can try again soon. 


Such a weekend distraction. #YOU


I love Ber months but there are a lot of things that need to be done these days. 


I just don’t want to talk to anybody. Feels like everything is wrong. 


Am I trapped in this reality for so long. 


As much as I also want to go back to normal like you all do as of today, what we all been through is no joke. I just don’t want to forget that. 


I’m once again questioning my life decisions. 


Feels like I need some me-time or else I’ll break down soon. 


I’m so anxious right now that I just want my errand trip tomorrow will be a success. It’s been a while and hopefully everything will be okay. 


Still so anxious if I’ll get a number for this errand day. Huhu. Can we speed up the line now so I’ll know. It’s just 7am. 


This anxiety is just building up. Ugghh 


Less anxious now. Whew


I wish Android will release even a limited mini phones that can compete with iPhone mini. Missed the chance with the Samsung s10e which is not worth it by now. 


Errand day wasn’t as successful as I want it to be but there’s progress at least. 


I still want to write but I’m already exhausted. 


Busy day and so many things to do. 


I fucked up my almost perfect excel file that I’m editing. Haha good thing I noticed immediately before it got worse. Haha 


Hello daddy. I miss you. 10.24.2021


Fixing my phone. Should I do the move from Android now? Hmm 


One can’t really keep their mouth shut. Lol


I guess you can’t have it back. It’s my time to do my move. 


Sad that there are people who really judge you for some words you said. 


There are people who really can’t respect others. 


Voting for the right person to win is also a way of picking the future of your kids. 


Busy week and I’ll get all the rest that I can get. 


Whoa. I took too much steps ahead. 


Can’t sleep. Too much thoughts. 


Thankful for a beautiful morning and Grab. 


People and their never ending complains


Thankful for wearing a mask. Saves me a lot from doing irritating facial expressions. Lol 


Jeeptrip after 1 year and 10 months!!! As much as I miss it, I still somehow don’t want to do it regularly. 


So much things done and still a lot to do in 2 days with some adjustments. 


Finally. The Birkenstock that I’ve been eyeing for years. 


Flexibility it is. Hehe. 


I can do it but this is me saying “no”. 


Question of the day: “Am I wrong?” Well, I know I’m not. 


Basically, all this time you still don’t know how to separate colors and numbers.


Stop looking at other people. Look in the mirror first. 


When you don’t learn and never knew about boundaries. 


Tell your side of the story we both know the real one, anyway. 


Don’t pass to anybody the personal problem that you have. You should know by now that we all have one that can only be fix or faced by our own and not by anybody else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment