Sunday, October 24, 2021

Hair Dye-ary . Yellow Green

As promised I’m keeping my hair colors alive because why not. 

After a week with Red and Blue faded well, the red did but not the blue and I really like to keep it because there’s something that the blue brought to me. I don’t know what exactly but I love seeing it but I have to retouch since most of my hair aren’t dyed and it’s irritating me.


Steal My Sunshine (Yellow) by GDY is the next in line and I wonder if it will make a huge effect on the faded red but as to hair dye time, red is almost gone. 


I’m really not good with color theory but I remember that if you mix blue and yellow, you will get green. One problem that I encounter with 2 shades on hair it can be mixed up. I experienced this before that’s why I don’t usually do 2-tone or like rainbow hair because it may look bad. 


Blue Ruin by GDY as well is very well-known for it staying forever and the name really fits perfectly because it will ruin you. Haha It will just be there forever that you don’t want to do blue ever again. Haha 


So color theory my blue tips will be green and even with hesitation that the yellow will be ruined by the blue, I still did it. The result, I love it and I question myself why did it took me so long to do this. Well, I did it before but yellow and green together on the same day of dye and wash just really mixed and I didn’t get the result that I wanted. 


Hayley and even Charlavail once had yellow and green. 



I’ve been wanting to do this during UAAP but never got the chance and now that I was able to finally do it, there’s no UAAP yet. Sad. 


This is one of my favorite now and I can think of so many ways to do it again with different style , I can’t wait!  

 

Took me so long to have a picture that will really give justice to the actual result but I think it is very impossible. I can’t explain how Steal My Sunshine looks in real life.


Top photo is with natural light and it really doesn’t do justice on how pretty SMS is. 
Bottom picture is me trying to give justice on what I really see in real life. Haha 

     



 

No comments:

Post a Comment