Saturday, October 16, 2021

Hair Dye-ary . Red and Blue

Ha. Took me almost a year to do some hair dye-ary post again but here we are. Lol


A little update from a year ago which was after that post, I waited for it to fade then I paused for a moment just because I was able to do my lasik! I was able to dye my hair again the day before Christmas of 2020 and I went with Kowabunga by GDY. That stayed vibrant until February and faded green until April and then I dye with Steal My Sunshine by April which lasted for less than a month. 


I stopped after that and I was just “blonde” again also known as bleached hair. Just plain until I dyed last October 10, 2021. 


It took me a while again because, I started working out daily which I’m not sure if I can accept that it will fade quick with how I take a bath everyday which means shampoo and conditioner everyday. I know that I shouldn’t use shampoo everyday but my scalp can’t take that and I’m not comfortable by doing it like that. 


I waited for my hair to grow so I can retouch the roots and then started to dye again. Unfortunately, I got so busy with reality that I don’t like much attention if I go out doing errands so I postponed it. 


Then it just happened, decided to clean up my stash of hair dye, empty the jar that contains few colors and here we are. I actually started the other week with a few yellow and platinum but there’s no thrill in there apparently. Haha  


Filing of candidacy for government office was over and since colors are once again big deal to who your bet is, kindly ignore the color of my hair. Lol 


I’m once again experimenting on these colors that I have and damn, I miss this. 


I was blonde for so long and that empty slate needs some color now and there is really something with colors. I love it. 


I’m okay now if it fade quickly or not as long as I can use these hair dye that I bought the past month even though that most of my stash will be ending with yellow, green and blue. 

 

I almost forgot how people react seeing my hair with crazy colors and now I’m just smiling when they liked it under my mask. 


Beside from my tattoos, my hair is also an identity of mine even with mask and face shield. Good thing that I somehow established that pre-pandemic which makes people recognize me these days. 


Keeping my blonde / bleached hair days means I can dye my hair anytime so please, don’t be shocked. Lol I just have some reasons why I keep on delaying it but maybe right now as of typing this, I will try to keep dyeing it until I will be sick with blue since Blue Ruin will never leave for sure. Haha 


I remember that one of my reason beside from working out was the vaccine. I don’t know if it will affect that but my arms was so heavy for weeks after my first dose and now that I’m fully vaccinated and my arms are okay now so I did it, finally. 


There are a lot of things why I delayed the hair dye come back and I’m writing it down right now so by the time I question myself again why it took me so long, I can be reminded. 


For now, it was a left over Rock Lobster and Blue Ruin by GDY. 


No comments:

Post a Comment