Thursday, September 27, 2018

Indonesia 2018 . Jakarta 2.0




After Manila show, I was able to catch up with friends that I wasn’t able to meet since February and while they keep on sharing their SG experience and just really reminiscing what was just happened inside MOA Arena. We are just laughing the whole time. 

We separate ways at like 1am since I still need to get my things at my sister while Dex and Harry will be flying out on the night of the 24th, Ginnie will be my travel buddy again on this flight and we are staying together also with Diana. YAY! Diana was supposed to be on the same flight as ours so we can still explore Jakarta once again but there was a conflict so she wasn't able to make our flight but she will be on the same flight with Dex and Harry. 

Ginnie and I stayed at the airport from 2am and our flight was 8am. Ginnie and I are tired but nothing compared to Ginnie since she has been to Singapore then stayed in Manila for maybe less than 48 hours (not sure) then flying again to Jakarta. At least we have a free day before the concert although I somehow wish that I explore Jakarta that afternoon instead of sleeping. Lol but I still have to wait for Diana who will arrive at midnight and when she arrived at 2am, I didn’t sleep already. We catch up on a lot of things while Ginnie was sleeping. Diana was just telling me about their flight and on how she was able to talk to Dex and Harry since we weren’t really introduce each other in February since we are all exhausted. 

Plan is to leave our Airbnb and line up as early as possible. We are in the city, 1 hour away from ICE and we left before 6am.




PARAMORE LIVE IN JAKARTA - on a different post





After the show, we planned to eat at the nearby Mcdonalds but it was full and all of us were really tired already we all just want to sleep. We didn't eat up together and we are still going to travel for 1 hour to get on out Airbnb and we are trying Grab Food again but nothing so, I end up eating the bread from Family Mart while I browse my pictures and videos and while my 2 roommates went straight to bed. 

Slept at maybe 3 am and woke up lunch time while Dex and Harry were already on their way to pick us up so we can go to Monas. It was a Sunday and I really wanted them to experience Kota Tua but not enough time since original plan is to climb up Monas but it was closed then maybe another sight seeing but changes. One of the original plan was Museum Macan if Diana was on the same flight but no. Haha 

Dex, Harry and Ginnie will be leaving Sunday night while me and Diana will be leaving Monday morning and we asked them if they want to see the Yayoi Kusama exhibit at Museum Macan and they searched it and good thing they loved it. 

After Monas, we went straight to Museum Macan and we definitely enjoy the exhibit and after we separate ways since Diana and I will try to shop at Grand Indonesia while the three of them will be heading to the airport for their flight. 

We even bumped to Gilas players (Belga, Almazan and Trollano) at Grand Indonesia who was there for the Asian Games.

Diana and I really do bond this time, before when it was time to go home in Tangerang with my one hour travel from the city I really felt alone and lonely at my hotel room good thing we planned to be together this whole trip after doing a little shopping, ate at our favorite restaurant as last customers and we stayed at a coffee shop after just talking random stuff until we got home and it didn't end there! Haha I slept at 4am and she didn't sleep at all afraid of missing our flight. Haha

We left the Airbnb at 8am and had the best Grab ever. Hahaha what an experience!!!

We bought chocolates then had breakfast at the airport while waiting.

It was indeed a memorable trip. 

We ate early dinner when we got back in Manila and guess what I just poured a glass of pineapple juice on my shoes, good thing I was wearing Dr. Martens. Lol 


We didn't plan much on sight seeing for this trip since we already did that last time. Though we still wanted to see a different side of Indonesia, Yogyakarta to be exact but we don't have much time. 


My Photographs: Jakarta 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment