Sunday, September 30, 2018

Random . September 2018



It's been a week since Jakarta. I miss it already. 

I'm somehow ready to write everything about Jakarta but my throat aches and cough. I've been too busy as well as soon as I came back early this week so I'll just rest then maybe on the next days I will be able to. 

One more lined up vacation this month. Hopefully it push through. 

11 days of jetlag shit and a little post concert depression. 

Arts + Friends. :(

Nashville is really one of the on-the-list-state-to-visit in the US. 

Oooppss. I also cut my hair. Yay. :)

Another quick hi-hello-bye. #21 091018

Shoot. I totally forgot the detour before leaving. 091118

3 weeks after the Paramore weekend and I'm just going to try to write that madness just now. I will try. 

Still on writers block but I'm missing one of my best friend tonight. Hi Pot, I miss you. 

I'm really having a hard time to let out my thoughts on all aspects. I'm trying this weekend so I'll have something for this month. I also need to let go of the Paramore experience since it's been a month!

Emotionally unstable. 

Done with writing about last month. 

Supposedly we should be out of town this weekend but really it's okay. 

Life.

You will be missed Tita Bing. Thank you, tita! Palawan visit will be different from now on. 

When I caught myself singing along very well on a new Avril song after few plays. Connection. Lol

Waiting but all good. 

The guy felt pressured after so long. 

Just like that I'm back in Palawan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment