Friday, August 31, 2018

Random . August 2018

taken by Dexter

One of the most busiest month and surprisingly makes me excited. 

This month is all about music and friends. 

Movie date with Alaine. 

Buybust - a movie that I was so hesitant to watch but good thing I did and it's an eye opener for this country. Hope everyone who will watch it will keep an open mind. It's not just about the artist too, it's real issue for the past years. 

As far as I can I will really try not to post any political stuff. 

Almost done with all the things for the upcoming trip. Yay. 

Not a priority. Not even an option. 

Fcking hurts. 

When there's too much to write but it will be all bitterness and anger. :(

Surprisingly, even after years you really can't trust certain people. 

Can't wait to be back on home court and make new memories on the same day where it shattered me. 

I almost forgot how comfortable it is on a dentist chair. 

One more thing to book and we are all set for Indonesia 2.0. 

The cause of this delay is v unacceptable. 

Geez. Please. Not. Today. 

Very unbelievable. And. Nope. 

Will take years or even my own lifetime. 

Hello daddy. I still miss you everyday. 7 years. How am still surviving. 081018 

Halsey is amazing live. A must watch. 

I'm trying to write here on one of my favorite 24 hours fast-food but my head is hurting. Makes me want to go home right away. 

One question then he was already explaining everything. Haha. 

I turned off my messenger months ago but with this up coming trip, I somehow turned it on. Still avoiding Facebook most of the time. 

Been busy the whole week trying to finish all of my task before leaving for Paramore weekend. 2 shows!!!! 

One last chance for a meet and greet pass. #fingerscrossed 

Thankful for the guy as always. Criticising my idea and at the same time brain storming. It's been a while since we laugh so hard too. Hahaha. 

Should stay away from social media before I become hyper with excitement. Will just update one person who will never be annoyed and intimidate me. 

On the way to Manila. Have to passed by FEU to meet my sister. Yay. 

Morayta. Haaaay. I missed you. 

Almost barricade but it's such a classic move of MOA to have a seat at a rock show. 

What a show. Thank you Paramore. One more.

I wasn't able to update anymore after that last line but I had a great time with friends after the show in Manila and also in Jakarta and experienced almost barricade in Jakarta for the Paramore show. I cried and dance harder for the 2 shows. Will write about it soon.
We also got back home safe and sound but for sure we all have a post concert depression.

Back to reality. ‎

No comments:

Post a Comment