Monday, August 20, 2018

How About No.




I was so not into any drama or anything that isn’t good vibes for some days of August. #fact

Why do people expect that it is just as easy as 1 2 3 or even changing clothes to move on where it affects the self-confidence, self-esteem and even on how you we’re introduced to some people who doesn’t even know you personally but already judged you based on a couple of post that was made?


No, it wasn’t easy.

Is it easy to forgive? Yes
Was it easy to forget? No.

I do ask some serious question after but I know that I shouldn’t ask about it just trust my instinct and forever give you that doubt.

If you done something wrong, it might just be easy for you to forget not knowing the damage you have caused. It was degrading. We were all bullied. We were all judged.

Was it easy to forget? No.

Took me years building the self confidence I have right now and it still on process but crashing into it in a snap makes me collapsed all over again. I don’t even know how to start rebuilding it. I don’t even know how to escape my daytime-nightmare for years.

For someone who made all the damage, it will not take overnight just to regain what you have before all of these. It will take time, don’t rush it because for all the things you’ve done, it might take your lifetime to prove to people how sorry you are and whether you like it or not you have to accept that.

Don’t ask questions on why this and why that at the first place, you know how it all started. Don’t be so surprised why people are avoiding you or why they lost respect in you, you make it all happen.


We’re all restarting for couple of times now and we are all tired of just starting and never seeing the progress. You said sorry for the nth time if we believe, will you prove it is true this time?


Maybe it was the answer for us but is it really is?


“Forgiving is not forgetting” – Forgiveness | Paramore"


No comments:

Post a Comment