Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Halsey Live in Manila 2018




Halsey is a must see.

I almost ditched this concert because of some major event this month but I don’t want to regret it. I almost regret not seeing some foreign artist for the past years and I have been a silent Halsey fan ever since I saw her talking to Josh Dun maybe 2014 or early 2015.

I don’t do much research on how she is during live performance until recently and I knew somehow that I will regret it if I didn’t see her. She’s already on the last leg of the world tour and seriously, Manila is the third to the last for Asia after Singapore and I was amazed how she got that energy. Almost maybe 5 months doing it with a little break in between dates but dang she got so much energy on stage. You will never see her tired doing all the running and jumping while singing though at some song she might not hit that note but you will never notice that much.

I’m happy that I made it happen and I will not regret anything.

Thankful that at some point it was transferred to Kia Theater from Araneta maybe tickets sale isn’t that good but it just more intimate there except for the guards at Kia Theater that are so disrespectful. I know that they are doing their job but please give us a break and let us enjoy the show.

One more date left next month for her world tour but if ever her next tour will include your city/state, please do yourself a favor and watch her live. You can thank me later. ;)


Set list:

Eyes Closed
Gasoline
Castle
Heaven in Hiding
Strangers
Roman Holiday
Hurricane
Colors Part 2
Colors
Closer
Sorry
Alone
Walls Could Talk
Now or Never
Young God
Hold Me Down
Ghost
Bad at Love

 Come back soon, Halsey! <3

#HalseyinManila - 08/10/2018

No comments:

Post a Comment