Tuesday, August 21, 2018

08 . 10 . 2018




As I always say and if you already read somewhere that August 10 is one of my fragile day together with my birthday.

This year it was different feeling unlike the previous year, maybe because I was looking forward to a major rescheduled event.

One more thing is that I’ll be seeing Halsey for the first time! After announcing her world tour last March, I was having debate in myself if I should see her on August 10 for some it might be no big deal but for me it is. I know dad wouldn’t mind if I watch a concert on this day and for sure he’ll support me just like how he used to.

I was still unsure until maybe 2 weeks before the concert to buy a ticket. Good thing it wasn’t sold out and there’s like a balcony option which is not as bad if the venue was Kia Theater. Not until it was done, I’m so anxious if I will be regretting it but Halsey is a must see live.

Despite of the bad experience of the security of Kia Theater, it was all worth it.

I forgot the year when I started to listen to Halsey but maybe 2014 or 2015.

The concert was amazing.

Making new memories on a day I was broken 7 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment